Because of the many caves on the eastern side of Kythnos island, it can justly be described as the most fertile area on the island, as these caves provide extensive water supplies. But even though the eastern side is famed for its agricultural production, what makes it really special in our opinion, are the scattered remnants of the fascinating iron ore mining from the previous century.
- Starting time: 09:00am
- Location: Upon request
- Implementation period: All year round (upon request)
- Trail distance: 3.5km
- Route type: Circular
- Activity duration with breaks: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Suitability: Suitable for all / relatively goot fitness is required
The altitude difference in the rising during the return is 200 meters in 2 kilometers.
There is a minimum number of 4 participants required for the implementation of this outdoor activity. Experience Kythnos reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity in case of non completion of the required number of participants. For individual bookings or for less than 4 participants please contact us to request a price.
Participants should have with them:
- Bottle of water
- Sun cream (during summer months)
- Hiking shoes or trainers (Open shoes, sandals or flip-flops are unsuitable)
- Hiking backpack and poles (if available)
- Swimwear and beach towels
- Tour planning - Sightseeing
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary)
- Photographs from the tour
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
- Standard: 40€ per person
- Private: 50€ per person